Wednesday 9 December 2009

Tired From Bandung

I really tired after follow training in Bandung for three days started from December 07 till December 09, 2009. Training held at The Cipaku Hotel near Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (Indonesia Education University). This training is about monitoring bridge and highway from 08.00 till 22.00 at local time. I get sick on second day, but I decided follow this training till end. Make me have no time to posting for several days. Last night I just arrive at my home. If you like quite place, natural, green, and cold, you can stay at this hotel. Little note from me, I not suitable with their food. Maybe you are not. Sorry I have no picture about the location because I forgot to bring my camera.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP